Thursday 11 March 2010

Amanda 30FF @ The Invisible Ham….

My very good friend, Invisible Ham, provides us with another fabulous model from his stable of top totty….read on for another of Mr Ham’s adventures:

004 Amanda: Tastes Like Big Natural Tits

I was just thinking as I watched the rain tippy tap on my window, "why don't I ever get visits from classy ladies?" . Well, today my idle thoughts were answered! God must have been picking up my vibes because the fabulous big natural breasted Amanda walked through my door, towering over me and making me quiver with soft tittied anticipation! Awesome! I watched her perfect round bottom sway up my stairs and my tongue must have been licking the carpet on the stairs.

Well, evening fell and before you know it, I'm invisible and Amanda's got her nightie on - happy days! Those big natural breasts wobbling around under her silky lingerie jack me up to the maximus!

This classy lady is a cracker, make no mistake, and boobies don't come more big, round and shapely. Enjoy Amanda, go on, you know you want to!

Amanda 30FF @ Invisible Ham Amanda 30FF @ Invisible Ham
Amanda 30FF @ Invisible Ham Amanda 30FF @ Invisible Ham
Amanda 30FF @ Invisible Ham Amanda 30FF @ Invisible Ham

No comments: