Sunday 26 September 2010

Debut set from Valory Irene 38FF

First of all, sorry for the lack of posts but here at We Love Towers, I’m having some major server upgrades done so it’s been a bit hit and miss with your usual blog posts.  Please bear with me until the work is completed and then it’s boobage as usual – thanks for your patience.

Now, back to the important stuff – here’s Valory Irene – new model over on Scoreland.  I’m SO  impressed with her that I’m posting her on all my big boobed blogs today so everyone can sample her phenomenal charms.  For you stat hounds, she’s 21, from the Ukraine, 5' 4", 126 lbs and measures an all natural 42-27-38 with an FF cup….click here to see her debut photo set – I promise there will be more…

 Valory Irene @ Score

2 comments:

deandenhomme said...

Oh my goodness...just watched a preview video clip of her over on the SCORE site...wow...a very short clip but it worked for me...lol...a record for my getting aroused so quickly...that creamy skin, those gorgeous breasts--love the slow motion jiggling...and that cute little bottom...ooooh.

Kinky Webmistress said...

Dean - I couldn't have described Valory better myself - she is a 'find' in the big world of boobage. Glad it 'hit' the spot ;-) xx