Tuesday 12 October 2010

October update for Busty Teens….

Well, wowowow – BustyTeens is brimming over with new models – I’ve not seen Daisy, Birgit, Katya or any of the other gorgeous girls before.  They’re all outstanding but Coco is so sweet and lovely – could have something to do with the pink retro nightie that she’s wearing lol.  I have a feeling you’re going to enjoy this post – get clicking….

Daisy @ Busty Teens Birgit @ BustyTeens Katya @ BustyTeens Karen @ BustyTeens Maggy @ BustyTeens Daisy in jeans @ Busty Teens Coco @ Busty Teens Daisy outdoors @ Busty Teens

5 comments:

deandenhomme said...

Ouch...it hurts!!!! Okay...now that it's loose..lol, let me say...WOW!

What an incredible assortment of lovely ladies with large lovelies...beautiful..yes, I am having lots of impure thoughts...lots of them...

The one on the hood of the car..now that is sexy...she can rev my engine and grab my stick shift anyday!!!

Thanks for a great post...

Dean...The Breatman Extraordinaire...

Kinky Webmistress said...

Dean, you're very welcome. I was SO impressed by this month's Busty Teens selection that I dropped the webmaster a line to congratulate him. Really good job....looking forward to the next batch. KW xxx

Mark cum for you said...

can't beat bustyteens in my eyes...;-)

Kinky Webmistress said...

MC *jumps up and hugs you* - hope you're in the best of wankingly good health...lovely having you comment darlin' xxx

Mark cum for you said...

Thanks KW its still working fine ;-)